Regional Facilities Manager Supervision and Communication
- Management and co-ordination of all support services.
- Management of the service delivery team.
- Liaison with Clients Representative
- Working on new tenders and developing operations strategies for same
- The effective and efficient management of the following services within Merlin Woods Primary School and Merlin College:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Small Improvements and Ad Hoc Services, Energy Management, Caretaking, Cleaning and Housekeeping, Carparking, Fire Safety, Security, Pest Control, Waste Management, Telecommunications, Disaster management, Fire and Emergency Procedures, Helpdesk
- Manage FM resources and staff in the Facility
- Monitor and check standard of Service Delivery
- Creating work schedules and task sheets for caretakers, cleaners
- Generate and complete reports as per Schedule 14 requirements
- Reviewing, managing and engaging specialist contractors and supplier.
- Chairing and hosting internal staff weekly meetings
- Chairing and hosting routine meetings with School Representative
- Carry out safety and quality duties
Knowledge and Experience
- Manage the implementation of mobile devices and use of helpdesk system
- Management of services to ensure they are carried out in accordance with:
- Statutory and legislative requirements
- Health and safety requirements
- Applicable standard and codes of practice
- Contract specification
- Contract requirements
- Good commercial practice
- Quality plan
- Company policies and procedures
- Ensures that all facilities and services are made available within the requirements of the contract specifications and are carried out in an economical and efficient manner.
- Ensure that on-site team members are given necessary specialist support required from time to time.
- The Facilities Manager shall co-ordinate with FM head office contract support unit to achieve robust communication processes and to engage all necessary support as required.
- Experience of a technical nature in one or more of the key subject areas; electrical, mechanical, energy, cleaning, painting & decorating, safety or quality management
- Experience in managing staff
- The ability to communicate, control, organise, motivate and manage staff.
- The ability to sustain the highest quality of service level delivery, demonstrate sound commercial judgement, prioritise and balance work tasks in relation to the operational objectives of the customer and achieve continuous customer satisfaction.
- Mitigate any unavailability
BAM Ireland are long standing & reputable main contractors who are committed to providing the successful candidate with excellent career progression opportunities in addition to on-going professional development. BAM Ireland’s key asset is its people, we focus on recruiting and retaining our employees so that the company can continue to develop and succeed within the industry.
Why join BAM Ireland
Opportunities! Opportunities to work with a great team on some of Irelands largest and most exciting construction and civil engineering projects. Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning competitive salaries.
If successful, you will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results but also to further develop your career through our four key pillars; open collaboration, scalable learning, proactive ownership and predictable performance.
BAM are committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as; 8% pension contribution, health care program, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, company vehicles (depending on the role), opportunities to travel, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
You will enjoy working with a committed, enthusiastic and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Manager who will provide you with support & development throughout the project. It's a fast paced, processed driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success. No two days are the same.
At BAM we are committed to learning and development and with our CPD accreditation from Engineers Ireland you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment.
Who are we:
BAM Ireland ranks among the top Building & Civil Engineering Contractors operating both in Ireland and internationally and has carried out projects of the largest scale and complexity. We build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s. We successfully deliver projects with the highest standards, safety and attention to detail & we have won many industry awards in the process.
All CVS’s are treated in the strictest confidence. BAM Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
About BAM FM
As a group, Royal BAM have delivered Facilities Management (FM) services across Europe to all types of industries since 2000. We began to deliver FM services in Ireland in 2010 beginning with Healthcare projects such as St. James & Beaumont NPRO Hospitals. Our 25-year Public Private Partnership (PPP) contracts give us a long-term presence across Ireland. Our Clients are our priority and our vision is to enhance our customers' environments by delivering world class services through: innovation, creativity and hard work.