Provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to customers and Cook Medical Sales teams throughout Europe. Input customer orders to the Cook European order-entry system and provide timely and accurate responses to customer queries.
Reporting to: Customer Support Team Leader
Find out more about Cook Medical here
- Process all transactions accurately through relevant company systems within department guidelines and Quality requirements
- Process all queries within department guidelines through relevant company systems
- Ensuring a high level of customer support to all customers at all times, taking ownership for first point of contact resolution wherever possible
- Liaise with relevant courier companies and / or relevant internal teams to ensure prompt delivery to all customers
- Manage emergency orders / requests as necessary and communicate to various manufacturing plants, etc. as required
- Maintain and update customer data as required
- Process customer feedback and product complaints through relevant company systems and within the required timelines
- Work with Cook Medical Sales Teams, Remote Inventory Control team and Logistics teams to ensure fastest possible turnaround on all inventory, inventory returns and resolution of any issues that may occur on route.
- Take on additional tasks and involvement in the execution of new departmental projects / initiatives as required
- Manage key business processes as required, including highlighting required changes, documenting updates and providing associated training
- All functions to be carried out in compliance with the Company’s Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure that the Cook brand and image is communicated in a positive and consistent manner to all customers, both external and internal.
- Ensure that Cook’s Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
- Previous experience in a multi-national customer service environment advantageous
- Fluency in Italian and English required
- Good written English language skills for those Representatives for whom English is not the mother language
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry skills. Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative with a positive attitude to problem-solving
- Availability and willingness to work outside of regular hours if required
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business if required