DC Power Technician /Electrician for a leading Telecoms Power Solutions provider based in Dublin as part of an existing engineering team.
It involves providing technical support to prolong the useful life of the critical back up power plant and equipment across the Telecommunications industry.
It is an exciting opportunity to join a team to provide maximum availability and reliability to the business critical systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Carry out preventive and condition based electrical maintenance and technical support on wide range of critical back up power equipment and systems UPS, DC Power, Batteries.
· Carry out DC Power works, electrical installation works, including on battery systems .
· Respond to emergency callouts as part of a rota scheme.
· Be keen to learn and to be capable of using own judgement where required to ensure issues are dealt with promptly.
· Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
· A clear desire to continually improve and achieve excellence in their work and demonstrate attention to detail.
· Team orientated, a highly motivated Individual that is a self-starter and able to work on their own initiative when required.
· Computer Literate
· Telecommunications Sector experience: DC Power Systems; AC Critical Power Systems (UPS) ;Battery Systems; Facilities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Senior Electrical Trade Qualification
· Minimum 2-4 Years Post Qualification Electrical experience preferably in the telecommunications service industry or similar role.
· Knowledge of UPS , ,DC Power Systems ,Batteries; Facilities/Building Services .
· Proven desire to continually improve and learn. Post-Apprenticeship Qualifications an advantage, Engineering Diploma / Degree.
Reference ID: DCTECH
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to €58,000.00 per year