Our Client, a Top Tier Legal Firm in Dublin 2 currently have a Vacancy for an experienced Legal Secretary for Fixed Term Contract in their Asset Finance/Aviation Group. This Department specialises in advising international investors, financial institutions, airlines and aircraft leasing companies on all aspects of the financing and leasing of aviation assets.
Top Salary and Benefits offered. 8 Month Contract with a view to extension. Hours 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- Providing secretarial, billing and administrative support to six solicitors within the Asset Finance group.
- Management of solicitor inboxes ensuring that emails are responded to/acted upon in a timely manner.
- Proactive management of solicitor diaries, including booking attendance at conferences, flights, accommodation, producing itineraries etc.
- Coordinating and processing a high volume of bills for solicitors in a timely and accurate fashion using the firm’s in-house billing system.
- Debtor management, including following up on bills and liaising with credit control and solicitors on any issues raised.
- Preparing typing, printing and amending relevant documentation and digital dictation to house style guidelines.
- Updating client details on the firm’s CRM system to leverage business development opportunities, particularly following solicitors attendance at conferences.
- Management of new business intake process for new clients, ensuring all anti-money laundering obligations are met and paperwork is sourced and completed in a timely fashion to enable the processing of bills.
- Opening and naming clients folders, managing case files and maintaining an efficient filing system including archiving of original documents.
- Sending couriers, forwarding correspondence and management of solicitor post when required.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar Legal Secretarial role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience utilizing practice management systems
- An ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organized, with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
If this Legal Secretary Contract sounds like you, call Orla NOW for full details on 01 8456312.
Speak to the experts with the direct LINK to all the best Legal Secretary Contracts in Dublin