A global Med Tech company is recruiting an experienced Project Engineer for their Galway site. The Project Engineer will lead cross functional teams on complex technical projects to deliver Quality, Service and Cost focused improvements at Supplier sites.
- Lead cross functional projects from initial concept to final validation to deliver supplier focused Quality, Service and Cost improvements.
- Completing product, process and material changes through Process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Take the lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues with a cross functional team including Supplier and in-house support (Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D, Quality) in a process sustaining or improvement activity.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities through data analysis to include: improved quality, increased capacity/service and product cost.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in an Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience in the Medical Device Industry.
- Previous Project Management experience is advantageous.
- Experience in Process characterization, Validation and statistical methods.
- Some travel required; Flexibility to travel to vendor sites to support service and project activities.
- Moulding process knowledge/experience would be an advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project management: 4 years (Preferred)