This is an opportunity for a professional, engaged and open minded individual to join a team of dedicated technicians offering a complete range of door services to our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Carry out planned and preventative maintenance and other Service activities on a range of Products.
2) Candidates must be able to fault diagnose all types of automatic doors, access systems by following logical and systematic steps to diagnose any potential or existing faults.
3) Recommend improvements to the customer such as; replacement of wear and tear parts to avoid breakdowns between service visits; upgrade’s to improve functionality and the benefits of a 24/7 service agreement with the Company.
4) Able to do unplanned, proactive visits to known customers to check satisfaction and promote our capabilities and services.
5) Responsible to maintain the Company vehicle, its stock and tools in good working order.
6) Responsible for accurate time sheet reporting, detailing job numbers, travel time, label equipment and complete door assignments.
Qualifications and Skills
Electrical and mechanical qualification ideally within the industrial door industry sector
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work efficiently within a team and individually
Background and Personal Qualities:
Responsible, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
Initiative to problem solve
Eager to learn and develop new skills both technical and sales related.
Education in electrical, mechanical or hydraulic training is preferred however a full Company induction and training will be provided.
Clean driving license, other operating licenses are also of benefit.
Able to work on your own, managing your time and paperwork accordingly.
Develops good working relationships with other co-workers and customers.
Job Type: Full-time