- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience working with the German/Austrian market.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience. Familiarity with Google Ads and online advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally to deliver impact.
- Proactive with a demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to details.
- Ability to develop thought leadership abilities, industry expertise with executive functioning skills.
Google Customer Solutions (GCS) sales teams are trusted advisors who maintain a focus on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer. As an Associate Account Strategist, you are the frontline of Google’s client-facing teams and will be responsible for a portfolio of businesses and strategic business goals that come with it. You’ll use your problem solving, sales, and objection handling skills to operate in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you'll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards strategic business goals, and prioritize and deliver an excellent customer experience to grow our customers business.
- Conduct frequent phone consultations with clients to advise them on how to get the best return on their Google Ads investment.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships. Tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively.
- Establish relationships via phone calls or e-mail marketing. Deliver a full consultative experience by following up with consistent educational communications.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.