Electrical Design Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join a multi-discipline engineering and project management consultancy in Dublin. The successful Electrical Engineer must be proficient in CAD and Revit and must have experience designing building services for data centre, pharma and / or food and beverage projects, they must also be fully conversant in current Irish regulations.
- Data Centres - €350M
- Pharmaceutical Plants - €30M
- Food & Beverage - €100M+
- Lighting design using Dialux
- LV MCC design including, SLD preparation, switch fuse sizing, overload settings etc.
- LV cable sizing
- Containment sizing
- Emergency lighting design to current regulations
- Fire-alarm design to current regulations
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of same (lighting/floor plans, etc.)
- Checking of electrical drawings
- Site work, dealing with clients/electrical contractors
- Attendance at site meetings
- Estimating values of both completed works and where required approximate values of any additional works
- Degree in Electrical Engineering is essential.
- In the process of gaining Chartership will be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ postgraduate consultancy experience in Ireland
- The successful Electrical Engineer will need to be proficient in CAD, Word, Excel, and must be familiar with electrical engineering design software suites such as Dialux, Amtech or PTW etc.
- Experience in BIM/Revit is essential.
- The successful candidate will work as part of our team, helping to ensure we achieve the best results and deliver a consistently high-quality service to clients
- Commercial Awareness
Salary & Benefits
- Basic salary circa €50,000 to €55,000 - depending on experience
- Flexitime & time in lieu
- Free parking & shower facilities
- Remote working
- Mileage expenses
- Incentive package
- Internal and external CPD
- Situated in central Dublin, close to Dart, Rail & Luas stations.
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Jennie Hoare. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.
For further information
contact Jennie Hoare
Reference ID: 12812
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €50,000.00-€55,000.00 per year
- Electrical Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19