Join the thousands of Skechers innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at Skechers, one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive Skechers, an award-winning powerhouse, in a new direction, the Skechers team is the place to be.
About the Supervisor Role
At Skechers, our Supervisors make an incredible impact every day on our customers, team and company. They teach merchandise, process shipment, inspire, manage product, problem solve and more in short, they truly are the heartbeat of Skechers Retail!
As a Supervisor you are:
· A Sales Champion that helps management in leading the team when meeting and exceeding sales plan
· Able to drive high unit velocity through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service
· Proficient of mentoring the sales team in multiple retail skill sets to elevate the store's performance and hits sales out of the park!
· A Product Expert who lives, breathes, and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers
· Skilled in impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing and visual presentation
· A true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories, and apparel
· A People Coach, team leader and mentor
· Proficient in supporting the management team in supervising outstanding People processes, team development and ensuring an amazing employee experience
· An Operations Guru who assists the management team in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability
· Understanding and insists on a clean, presentable store and a team that follows best practices for a healthy, profitable store
Core Skill as a Supervisor
At Skechers our Supervisors love leading a team to “win big” and are:
· Sales driven and know how to help ensure your store excels in delivering sales plan!
· Proficient in talent assessment and development skills are solid and you’re always working hard to get even better as your team is critical to your business and your customers
· An expert at the stock function and always know how to manage shipment and replenishment, no matter the season.
· Able to function effectively and even thrive in times of change, shifting priorities and have a strong ability to stay flexible to the unforeseen.
· Proficient in communication, conveying information and setting direction within your team in writing or verbally
· A master at utilizing your time and resources extremely well to meet deadlines, staying efficient and manage operational priorities
· Proficient in leadership skills which will make you immediately credible in our business and a major source of support to your Management Team
You enjoy having so much fun doing and being all of the above and share that excitement with those around you every day!
What You’ll Get:
· Fixed Term Part-Time position
· Product discount
· Be part of a family feel, fun, creative team
· Career Development Opportunities
Reference ID: SPV-LK-1
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary