Woodie's is a 100% Irish owned DIY Store and a subsidiary of Grafton Group plc. We are the market leader in Ireland with thirty-five branches nationwide offering an extensive range of DIY Products, Irish Made Kitchens, Paints, Lighting, Homestyle, Housewares, Bathroom Accessories, Building, Bathrooms and Gardening products! Our Kitchen Design range is expanding and we are seeking individuals to support this growth.
If you believe that you have what it takes and are looking for a career in Kitchen Design & Sales, contact us immediately or apply below. Full-time & part-time positions available with a base salary plus competitive commission.
The ideal candidates:
- Highly professional and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Track record in sales, carpentry, design or construction is desirable
- KPI and target driven
- Experience with CAD
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office is required
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and software programmes
- Must be able to hit the ground running with a proactive ‘can do’ approach and flexible work attitude
- Knowledge of design software a distinct advantage
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work load
- You will be responsible for engaging customers to proactively generate customer leads and enquiries.
- Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that fulfil their requirements.
- You will assist our customers in making informed purchasing decisions by creating inspiring computer aided plans/designs
- Producing accurate quotations in line with customer’s budget.
- Seeking to achieve sales and margin targets, you’ll be working as a brand ambassador and delivering a consistently high level of great customer service.
- Maintain showroom standards throughout the displays to ensure we are well presented at all times as well as maintaining and updating point of sale information.
- Taking personal responsibility for resolving customer issues pre-sales and post-sale in a timely fashion.
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Sick pay
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness programs
- Education reimbursement
Part-time hours: 25-39 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,468.00-€32,472.00 per year
- Kitchen Sales/Design: 2 years (Preferred)