What you need to know:
Our client, a thriving and long established manufacturing company, are currently seeking a Finance Manager for their South East facility.
You will lead and manage a finance and business support team. You will assume responsibility with the site management team for the strategic and operational performance of the business.
This is a PERMANENT role with an attractive financial package and will suit an Accountant coming from a manufacturing background.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of financial accounts on a monthly basis
- Review creditors, debtors, payroll and bank reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy of inventory at month end
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Analyse business reports on an ongoing basis, provide commentary on key issues and identify any actions required
- Deliver business strategies and maintain strong financial governance
- Evaluate business performance versus plant KPI’s ad set targets for the future
- Qualified Accountant with at least 7 years’ experience in a manufacturing/engineering facility
- Strong interest/knowledge of Business Operations
- Experience of lean systems
- Proven track record, effective leader and influencer at all levels
- Challenge performance to lead to improvements
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran on 051 353825.
Reference ID: 916233
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent