Storm Recruitment are currently recruiting on an exclusive basis with a key client based in Ballymount in their search for a senior customer service manager. This is a newly created position reporting into the head of customer service and is pivotal in the growth of the business.
Ideally you will have worked within the Telecoms or Utility sector and possess good people management experience, either as the direct Manager of a team or via project management driving change across a business
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day Customer Support operations overseeing 5 customer support agents.
- Be an escalation point for Customer Support Management and resolve advanced client issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams on a daily basis to ensure vendor performance excellence and process adherence.
- Make data-informed decisions to evaluate performance, adherence to SLAs, and resource allocation.
- Monitor internal processes and tools to increase productivity. Develop best practices and process docs to ensure teams deliver high-quality results.
- Identify new training opportunities and work cross-collaboratively to coach & train team members
- Willingness to attend monthly external meetings.
Skills you'll bring:
- 2-3 years managing a customer success team
- Experience in a technical/customer support management role, ideally in a utilities company, with a strong understanding of and passion for Customer Support best practices
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to acquire product and technical knowledge quickly with experience building and supporting complex projects and initiatives
- An excellent communicator with strong project management, written and verbal skills
- Highly values user experience and improving the customer lifecycle journey
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- managing a customer success team: 2 years (Required)