The Skin Nerd has an immediate position for a Full-time Accounts Assistant to join our busy team. Your role is working as part of the Finance Team and being part of the wider Skin Nerd team. This role will suit an individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and challenging setting.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, friendly individual with the ability to prioritise workload. Must be able to work within a team as well as work on their own initiative. Must have at least 1 year similar experience and proven attention to detail and accuracy skills.
At the moment this is a remote job, however you are expected in normal circumstances to be located in Dublin.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Creating and maintaining customer accountsMaintenance of sales order templates and customer requirements changes
- Dealing with customers and ensuring collection of payment of their invoices on time
- Posting of supplier invoices/payments to accounting systems and reconciliation of same
- Reconcile Supplier Statements in accordance with Current Finance Procedures
- Dealing with customer and supplier account queries
- Reconciliation of all PO’s to invoices
- Weekly bank transaction entries
- Ensure all Employee expense Claims are compliant with Company Policy.
- Assisting Finance Manager in day to day finance activities and month end by carrying out any other duties of a reasonable nature.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting Package an advantage but not essential
- Proven Knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Attention to detail and great accuracy
- Good time management and well organised
- Good Telephone manager
- Must exercise discretion and confidentiality
· 12 Month Contract
- ATI Qualification or three year’s work experience in an accounting role (Required)
- One year of experience working in an accounting role (Required)
€26,000 per annum
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €26,000.00-€26,001.00 per year
- accounts: 1 year (Required)
- Finance or business: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19