Position: Junior Façade Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
- Must be able to understand detailed drawings
- Autocad/ BIM
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Estimating, cost control, Compiling project reports.
- Project planning, conceptual design studies and reports.
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline's influence on all others.
Engineer Minimum Qualifications:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification Required
- Must have experience Autocad/ BIM as will be coordinating on site
- Experience in Healthcare projects an advantage
- Proven team player.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant healthcare standards and regulations.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, medical gas, pneumatic tube, steam etc.
- Revit experience would be an advantage.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0876341327 in complete confidence