We at Kare Plan are a family run business who have been dedicated to providing the finest quality of care to all of our clients since 2009. Over the last 11 years we have expanded the company opening offices in Dublin, Wicklow, Westmeath & Limerick and recruited over 300 Healthcare Assistants.
All of our Healthcare Assistants are Garda vetted, certified and fully trained. We operate our own training school in Dublin which allows us to keep our Healthcare Assistants up to date with all training requirements
We are a family-run company and all those who work with us are part of our growing family!
Position Available - Client Care Coordinator
We are seeking an enthusiastic, positive and highly organised person for the role of a full time Client Care Coordinator. This role is based in our Head Office in Raheny, Dublin 5.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience working as a Scheduler/Coordinator in Homecare.
- Must be passionate about being part of a team who are dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of care is delivered to our clients.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure, have the ability to manage their own workload and work as part of a team.
- Must be a pro-active, enthusiastic and energetic individual with strong communication, relationship building, problem-solving, organisational and decision-making skills
- Must have an excellent IT skills and excellent organisational and planning skills
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Completing schedules and hours allocation for Care Team on a weekly basis using our Time management system.
- Ongoing maintenance of client schedules.
- Management of scheduling to ensure effective utilisation of staff.
- Work with the Care Management Team to ensure appropriate carer is allocated to clients.
- Manage sick leave and ensure cover is provided as required.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Establish good working relationships with Care Team, Colleagues and Care Managers.
- Assist and support the Care Managers.
- Answer any queries from families or clients regarding their care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00 per year
- Scheduler: 1 year (Required)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Required)