Little Harvard is Ireland’s leading provider of superior quality childcare for Babies, Wobblers, Toddlers, Pre School/Montessori and After School children for over 20 years.
At Little Harvard we understand that our Employees are our greatest asset and make us the gold star of the industry. Along with some of the highest pay rates for the sector we offer an ever-growing benefits package. Additionally, we are always looking for new ways to say THANK YOU to our staff.
We are currently looking for qualified Part-time Childcare Practitioner, in our creche in Leixlip https://www.littleharvard.ie/locations/leixlip/ and our brand new creche in Maynooth Co Kildare
Candidate must be currently living in Ireland and ready to start work immediately.
Shifts , 7.30am -1.30pm and 1.30pm - 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
The successful candidate must have a minimum Fetac Level 5 in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent for the morning shift.
Afternoon shift for After school, no qualification necessary.
Are you the right person to join our highly qualified, professional dynamic team? Are you Self Motivated with a Strong Work Ethic, are you Dependable and Team focused?
At Little Harvard our employees are valued and play a vital part in ensuring that we offer outstanding childcare in a safe and stimulating learning environment.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM? We offer excellent employment conditions and lots opportunities to advance your career in many of our beautiful centres
· Extremely competitive salary
· Free Uniform
· Company Employee Assistance Programme
· Discounted private health insurance
· Bonus loyalty days
· Career advancement opportunities
· On-site training and Continuous Professional Development
· Rental, Staff only, accommodation.
· Introduction bonus for any employee who introduces another employee
· Employee Incentive schemes
· Lots of free lunches and treats
· Social events, Staff parties and Fun Days
Responsibilities - Day to Day
· Provide positive and meaningful experiences for each child.
· Caring and willing to encourage children’s development positive behaviour in a fun environment.
· Nappy Changing procedure
· Safe Sleep/ First Light
· Ensuring the children feel they are in a loving safe environment
· Promote the concept of diversity welcoming all families
· Encouraging Parents to have an active role in their Childs learning.
· To come up with creative ideas to stimulate the children.
· To communicate effectively with the parents daily on the progress and development of the child in a professional, effective and friendly manner.
· Responsible for drop off and pick up at local schools
· Supervise Homework and Projects
· Encourage collaborative, interactive activities
Skills and Qualifications
Must have a minimum of FETAC level 5 in Childcare/Montessori or degree in Early Years Educator and Care and Pedagogy which is recognised by DCYA https://www.gov.ie/en/service/000073-recognition-of-an-early-years-qualification/
· Must have a genuine love for children.
Must be currently living in Ireland and ready to start work immediately
· An enthusiastic attitude to working with children.
· Good working knowledge and understanding of Aistear (NCCA) Play based curriculum , Siolta, Montessori and the preschool regulations.
· Must be Motivated, and a Team Player.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent