Reports To: Head of Player Safety
Location: HQ Dundalk
To support the performance of a Responsible Gambling team, reporting directly to the Head of Player Safety. The Responsible Gambling Specialist will work with the business to champion and deliver on the Responsible Gambling strategy, ensure compliance with all regulatory obligations and also support and guide the wider business in relation to all aspect of Responsible Gambling for both online and retail.
Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Support a team of Responsible Gambling Care Agents (RGCA) to support the Responsible Gambling function.
2. Work with the Head of Player Safety to interpret, design and carry out the company’s Responsible Gambling operational strategy.
3. Liaise with key internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Retail, Customer Service and Fraud & Finance to ensure that Responsible Gambling risks are managed effectively.
4. Accountable for our Customer Interaction processes which identify potentially at-risk customers and develop methodologies to encourage sustainable gambling through effective interaction; the development of responsible gambling tools; as well as an internal and external culture of Responsible Gambling.
5. Support the automation of operational processes, customer interactions and reporting in the Responsible Gambling team.
6. Support Responsible Gambling coaching and training for internal staff.
7. Delivery of Responsible Gambling related projects, roadmaps, tools, and automated solutions.
8. Maintain an expert knowledge of responsible gambling regulation, research and best practices across multiple jurisdictions.
9. Responsibility for the handling of all Responsible Gambling cases raised by customers and regulatory authorities.
1. 3+ years’ experience in the field of responsible gambling for both online and retail.
2. Demonstrable knowledge of UKGC, GRA or other Gambling regulations.
3. Excellent communication and writing skills.
4. Strong attention to detail.
5. Ability to engage with and influence multiple work streams within the business.
6. Strong prioritisation and decision-making skills, with ability to manage a high volume of tasks.
7. Experience of working in a risk-based environment.
8. Complete discretion.
9. Willing to work flexible hours depending on the needs of the business and be contactable as required.
10. Willing to undertake travel to the UK and Europe in line with the needs of the business.
Job Description Updates:
This job description will be updated on an ongoing basis to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder’s personal and professional development needs.