*We are recruiting for two positions, one in Dublin and one in the Dublin/North East Region.
T.E.D. Ltd has a fantastic Opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Representative to join our established sales team in Ireland,and develop a career with the business.
A key part of the External Sales team and reporting into the National Sales Manager, this is primarily a field based sales role, working out of the Dublin based business, but working the sales region of the Dublin region from where you will ideally be based, and where you will directly target end user businesses in order to introduce T.E.D. as a complete supplies solution, selling a wide range of industrial and engineering related supplies and solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the Role :
· To develop branch sales by securing new business contracts, as well as maintaining and developing existing business contracts.
· To achieve defined sales targets whilst maintaining good profitability levels.
· Ensure our customers are aware of the company’s expanding product range and identifying leads for further business opportunities.
· To continuously seek new customers in the defined sales area and to pass on to the National Sales Manager, information gained about existing or potential customers in other sales areas.
· To analyse current and potential markets for the Company’s products and services.
· To enhance existing and create new meaningful relationships between our Company and its customers and suppliers.
· To manage the sales area efficiently and to utilise the time available effectively so as to achieve the maximum results possible.
· To agree with the National Sale Manager a 12 monthly Sales Target Objective for the defined area and to strive to achieve this Objective.
· To operate an effective Call Plan and to accurately record all necessary information.
Skills & Experienced Required:
· Previous area/field sales experienced is essential, with a demonstrable sales success.
· Experience gained within the Engineering/Industrial Supplies or MRO market is highly desirable.
· Strong communication, rapport and demonstrable relationship building skills.
· The ideal candidate will be a positive, outgoing and a self-motivated individual.
· A full and valid driving license is essential.
Working for T.E.D. Ltd:
T.E.D. is part of a fast growing global company that has maintained a real family business ethos. Once you have joined the team you will become eligible to benefit from:
· Competitive remuneration.
· Company Car.
· Annual leave of 30 days, rising to 34 days with service (inclusive of public holidays)
· Product discounts
· Career development opportunities.
T.E.D is an equal opportunities Employer – No Agencies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent