Our Client, a large law firm, based in Dublin 2, are seeking a Billing Analyst to join their accounts team. Call Cormac Spencer NOW on 01 845 6312!
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Health Discount, Gym, Canteen, Tax Saver, Bike to Work, Travel Tax Scheme, Annual Reviews.
- Ensuring that fee earners are accurately setup on the system and rates entered.
- Managing Client and Matter setups and amendments ensuring adherence to regulations and tax consideration.
- eBilling setups – assisting with the rate setups for eBilling and ensuring that the appropriate flags are maintained for reporting through the system.
- Setting and reporting exception rates for specific clients.
- Assessing requests to amend billing address information and ensuring that appropriate AOL checks have been completed.
- Managing people changes as notified through the internal HR systems.
- Analysing and maintaining matter VAT positions and ensuring appropriate default settings are in place.
- Setting of client groups for reporting purposes.
- Ensuring annual rate increases are processed into the system.
- Responsible for leading and governing the end-to-end quality of ebilling services.
- Previous experience in a similar role, working with data and system changes and an understanding of how these impact the production of financial documents and reports is essential.
- Previous exposure to working with automated Billing and Cost systems.
- Strong understanding of eBilling and related systems/processes is beneficial.
- Good Excel skills will be required.
- Strong communication skills are critical to this role, as is the ability to organise and prioritise workloads according to deadlines.
If this Billing Analyst job sounds like you, Call Cormac Spencer on 01 845 6312!
Speak to the Experts with the Direct Link to the Best Billing Analyst jobs in Dublin
01 845 6321