Store Supervisor required for a Garden Centre in North Co. Dublin. A family business, that have always followed their passion in Plants & outdoor living.Salary Depending on Experience
Must have a garden centre experience. Work 5 days over 7, 9am - 6pm
Store Supervisor Job Description
- We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Store Supervisor to manage our retail store. In this role, your duties will include overseeing employees and controlling the quality of products and services. You may also be required to evaluate the job performance of retail staff.
- To ensure success as a Store Supervisor, you should exhibit demonstrable managerial competency, and excellent communication skills. Store Supervisors are natural leaders with excellent business management skills and a passion for customer service.
- Reporting to General Manager
Store Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing garden centre colleagues, till operators, shop colleagues, and other employees if needed.
- Managing store performance sales/stock waste etc.
- Evaluating the supply and availability of stocks.
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitoring shelve stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Addressing customers' requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivating employees to achieve targets.
- Training new staff members and scheduling shifts.
Store Supervisor Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory capacity at a retail store, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers.
- Competency in retail EPOS system, for reporting and Timepoint for rosters (training will be given)
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.