Excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques in a Chemistry Separations laboratory (e.g. HPLC, GC, CE, SDS-PAGE and protein biochemistry etc.), Method validations, method transfers and Equipment qualifications in a GMP environment.
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and
- Lead and Participate in cross-functional projects, problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations across site.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Adhere to highest quality standards
The Analytical Sciences (AS) group require a Technical Specialist with strong analytical experience to
provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the Analytical Sciences team.
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
- At least 3 years' industry experience working with chemistry techniques (e.g. HPLC, GC, CE, SDS-PAGE and protein biochemistry etc.) in a QC/Analytical role group.
- High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross functional teams.
- Desired Qualifications/Experience: Minitab, Empower3, JMP, Trackwise
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional (PMP) Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.