Pharmacy Technician – Purchasing
Successful pharmaceutical company based in south county Dublin is seeking a pharmaceutical technician with extensive experience in purchasing.
- Analysis, reporting & commit response to all backorders.
- Work with New Product Development teams to provide material in line with project goals/ schedules.
- Partner with Planning to develop a direct and indirect materials supply plan that meets customer service requirements while maintaining minimum inventory and optimal manufacturing cost.
- Analysis & maintenance of all inventory and purchasing related reports, files & documents including Plant & Product Performance.
- Support the Management & Leadership team in the preparation of ad-hoc summary analysis reports & presentations.
For more information call our team on 01 - 5388189
Reference ID: PHARA9836
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €45,000.00 to €55,000.00 /year
- pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technician Qualification (Preferred)