- Sales and Business Development in all areas of the recruitment business with a particular emphasis on Construction Industry
- Accountable for weekly, quarterly and yearly sales figures, to report directly to the MD of the company.
- Actively prospect for new business opportunities, managing prospects through the full sales process from initial contact to closing out and winning qualifying opportunities.
- Relationship building and maintenance of new and existing clients and encouraging long-term relationships with key decision makers, through regular contact, meetings and ongoing support and service.
- To develop both new and existing business using both the current database and other sources (Sales leads, trade shows, etc.) within the CRM system.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales manager and relationship management role. You must have a solid experience and have a proven sales track record in a similar role
- You will be a self-starter, driven by the desire to achieve new sales with new and existing clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), negotiation and relationship building skills
- Flexible and available to attend events and regular network meetings outside normal business hours
- Excellent time management skills
- Full driving licence and own transport (Car Allowance provided)
Previous experience in an outsourcing company of any type is essential to this role
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Working for an outsourcing company: 1 year (Required)
- Sales Manager: 2 years (Required)