Bates Pharmacy, an Irish owned independent pharmacy, is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician to join our team in our busy Tallaght store. The successful applicant will join an experienced staff of pharmacists, technicians and OTC assistants.
The role involves assisting and supporting pharmacists in the preparation of prescriptions, assisting customers with queries and delivering expert advice. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a good work ethic. They will work well as part of a team, have strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail.
· 1 years’ experience working in a pharmacy dispensary
· Pharmacy technician qualification (preferred)
· Experience with McLernons MPS (preferred)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A friendly and approachable nature
· Customer focused with an ability to deal with the public
A limited amount of weekend and late-night work will be required
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
To ensure the safety of our staff and our customers, we have installed a barrier between the dispensary/ cash desk and the rest of the store. Staff are required to wear face masks at all times and sanitize hands regularly throughout the day.