Job Title: PLM System Administrator
Purpose: To install, maintain, configure and document PLM systems.
1. Installation, configuration and support of our PDM/PLM/ERP products (Teamcenter and Oracle ERP).
2. Provide detailed specification and process diagrams of installation and configuration.
3. Train the iKnowledge team how to use the PDM/PLM/ERP systems.
A degree in Information Technology or qualifications in proven IT disciplines i.e.
Microsoft certified in Windows 2012 R2 Server etc.
An excellent knowledge of computers is required especially in the following areas:
- All Microsoft base products i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Microsoft 10 Professional.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Microsoft Server.
- Microsoft Dynamics.
- Office 365 (SharePoint).
- Visual Basic.
- Website Development.
_ Presentation Skills-_
Use of presentation packages such as Power Point and Prezi. Well spoken and confident.
MCAD ( Mechanical Computer Aided Design)-
Basic knowledge of MCAD Software and what it is used for would be an advantage.
Good communication skills are required.
General Office Health and Safety standards-
Knowledge and recognition of Health and Safety standards is important.
Reference ID: PLM ADMIN IK
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent