Our client are looking to take on a Despatch Coordinator for a permanent position based in Waterford.
The role :
- Managing stores, ensuring that all inventories are accurate on correct on the system.
- Manage the check in of all goods in and good out of stores, ensuring correct procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Ensure that the stores are maintained correctly, and that house-keeping is to a high standard.
- Liaising closely with Shift Supervisor and Production Manager in terms of ensuring that the manufacturing lines are fully stocked.
- Work closely with the purchasing officer to ensure that stock levels are adequate to ensure a continuous flow of production
- Manage all shipping and logistics of product to client site.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must.
- Must have Just In Time and strong IT skills
- Must have a forklift licence.
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work independently supporting the team.
- Must be flexible.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eileen on 051-878813 or email your CV in word format to email@example.com in response to this job posting.