FULL TIME ONLY - PART TIME APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
Customer Service Agent.
Terms: permanent/ fulltime
Salary: €20,380 + performance bonus
Hours: 40 hours within business hours
Business hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm
As a customer agent, you’ll be working for Infosys Ltd on behalf of EE taking calls from their customers and helping them with any account queries or technical problems they may have. Customer service agents will handle customer enquires in a courteous and professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. They will be called upon to utilize various databases in an efficient manner while maintaining an excellent customer service level. You will receive 5 weeks of training to prepare you for your first step into your career as a customer service professional. Training will be fully paid
Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are not a desirable, they are essential for this role. We take this seriously and in turn we offer you …
- High energy work environment
- Culture of developing and promoting within the company
- Open door policy
- Fun team incentives and events
- PRSA pension scheme
- Free EAP counselling
- On-site canteen
- Free fresh fruit
- Local discounts
- Get paid for referring a friend.
- 20 days holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Free parking
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide first class support within a call centre environment to customers via telephone
- Achieve and maintain service level statistics
- Effective use of the systems and tools available.
- Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance.
- Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance of other team members.
Personal success profile:
- Passion for providing exceptional service to customers and going above and beyond for every customer contact.
- IT literate
- Excellent telephone manner and communications skills.
- Fluency in English is a pre requisite for this role
- Self- motivated, upbeat demeaner.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Team Player
- Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are essential for this role
The purpose of this job description is to provide a concise statement of the major responsibilities of this position in a standardised format. It is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions and actions.