We are presently recruiting for a HR / Recruitment Assistant for our clients in County Kerry. The role is primarily to provide recruitment administration support to the HR Team in various manufacturing plants. You will be responsible for Coordinating the graduate and summer student recruitment programmes, permanent hires and you will be required to provide administrative support from aspects of recruitment across all areas of operation.
Duties within position
- Assessing the recruitment need with the line manager and HR team
- Advertising the role, which include liaising with agencies, colleagues, and internal management using a variety of methods and sourcing
- Facilitating the shortlisting process with final sign off from hiring manager / HR Business Partner
- Arrange and conduct interviews both on and off site
- Facilitate reference, medical and on boarding process including Sap hire, contract preparation and induction preparation
- Liaise with potential candidates, answering queries and facilitating all correspondence
- The role involves liaising with the colleges for co-op recruitment and fulfilling our summer recruitment requirements as well as permanent employees.
- Strong administration skills
- High competency in relevant software applications ie MS office and HR data bases.
- Experience in interviewing
- Post available immediately
This is an initial one year contract with option for permanent employment to follow, Salary in the region of €35 – €40,000 based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007