Support Engineer, IT Support, Windows, TCP/IP, Networking, CISCO, Linux, Troubleshooting
Our client, a innovative company in Galway, is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join their expanding Support team.
You will work as part of a fantastic team to ensure the company is providing 24/7 support to users.
- Provide excellent support to users
- Work as part of a team to provide 24/7 support
- Work with virtualisation (Hyper-V and VMWare)
- Work with TCP/IP and basic networking
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues
- Analyse and provide documentation on problems
- Third level degree in an IT subject area
- 2 years' experience in an IT support role
- Experience with Windows and Linux
- Experience with TCP/IP and basic networking
- Experience with CISCO
- Available for 24/7 shift work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and flexible technical support engineer to join an expanding company in Galway.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or contact Emma Irwin on +353 1 571 3000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.