Our client, a well established manufacturing company are looking for an Engineering Manager to join their team in Waterford. This is a permanent position.
- Cooperate effectively within Technology & Development division to successfully introduce new products and technologies as per company and department KPI’s.
- Directly manage Engineering department sections – design, process, and manufacturing engineering sections.
- Maintain & improve the Engineering LEAN structure
- Directly link with Technology and Development department to ensure a smooth product handover to Operations for all NPI – product manufacturing and processing equipment
- Participate and lead supply chain reviews to increase and improve essential product and process supply.
- Lead & support company innovation schemes as per national regulation – innovation vouchers, innovation partnerships, and additional support structures with current and future partners (regional gateway research institutes, notified bodies, industry experts etc)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience in engineering management.
- Must have a 3rd level degree, ideally be qualified to a Masters level in a manufacturing engineering related discipline.
- Must have experience in managing people and providing leadership and direction within a regulated and LEAN environment.
- Full Clean drivers licence is required.
- Must be flexible to travel when requested.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eileen on 051-878813 or email your CV in word format to email@example.com in response to this job posting.