Our client, a leading IT company based in Limerick is currently recruiting a Process Owner to work as part of our Account Management team. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package with a quickly expanding company.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Ensuring that customers get maximum value from products
- Coordinating, facilitating and performing professional services, including:
- Customer process mapping and implementation in the software platform
- Pre and post-sale support to global sales team and potential customers
- Customer and partner training on use and configuration of the system
- Development and Maintenance of training materials including customer specific and generic work instructions
- Builds professional working relationships with each client
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert regarding products and other relevant areas of expertise such as customer processes, software deployments, presales solution specialist, technical specialist.
- Help to drive the alignment and standardisation of processes, underpinned by agreed KPIs.
- Work closely with the sales team on account strategy and identifying additional opportunities in existing accounts.
- Ensuring the success of customer PoC/Pilots through effective management of acceptance criteria and issue escalation/resolution.
- Working closely with Project Engineers, Product Owners, Technical Support and Product Development personnel to assist delivery of any product enhancements and new feature requests
- Proactively identifying areas of business process improvement designed to enhance the product and its delivery capability, leading to enhanced overall customer satisfaction
- Travel to client sites in the US and EU will be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in relevant discipline, (Engineering, IT or Science)
- Beneficial to have but not essential, relevant experience in the Life Sciences Industry. An understanding of project management and processes such as Validation (including Computer System Validation), Manufacturing and Quality management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive nature, can-do attitude and be a team player
- Capable of acting on own initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
For more information on this position please call Rachael O Rourke on 061336136 or apply online and a member of the Harmonics team will be in touch