Job Title: Health & Safety Officer
Ref. No: RAN -2235/ AB
Location: Munster Region
Our client a Main Contractor are currently looking for a Health & Safety Officer for a number of projects Waterford & Limerick.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
Preparation of Job Specific Safety Plans
Notifications to HSA
Preparation of Method Statements
Preparation of Risk Assessments
Compilation of Safety Files
Work Permit Applications
Site Visits / Inspections
Subcontractor Safety Info Review
Employee Safety Training Review
Control of relevant Inspections
Attendance at and reporting at site meetings where relevant.
Responsible for ensuring job handover procedures are adhered to.
· Full Driving Licence
· Relevant third level H&S Qualification
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in H&S in Construction, ideally with Main Contractor
· Be knowledgeable of standards above and capable of implementing them from scratch·
· Excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the Company
· Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation
· Highly Computer Literate.
· Possess strong planning, organisational and team work skills
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· The role would suit an enthusiastic, hardworking, hands on and motivated individual.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: In line with current market rates and candidates experience
Benefits: Death in service to the value of €100,000.00
Pension: 3% employers contribution
Travel: Car van & fuel card or mileage subsistence/expenses
Equipment: Laptop, Mobile Phone
Please click on the apply button to apply
Call Raymond on 01 6612374
Smart Careers & Training Ltd
Reference ID: RAN_2235AB
Job Type: Permanent