Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To routinely visit ourexternal employees - in order to maintain the best relationship possible between them us
- Ensure management are aware of all situations and making recommendations for corrective action to prevent recurrences.
- Act as an employee advocate to ensure fairness and due diligence is adhered to in line with company values.
- Pre-empts potential employee issues by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Promote employee wellbeing so that employees remain, engaged, productive & effective.
- Support Management on Performance Management Process.
- Assist in the development of and contribute to the communications strategy, improvement initiatives to teams and employee engagement programmes.
- Liaising with senior management, manage all performance and disciplinary issues through the proper processes, ensuring fair and balanced outcomes.
- Actively participate with the team in developing ourexternal employees with regard to talent development.
- Assist in the identification of development and training needs and support the delivery of development programmes, particularly through the project management, delivery, and evaluation of targeted workshops.
- It may include sourcing and continuous review of providers to ensure the highest quality of learning is provided while strictly working within the budget.
- Lead the construction and support managers in the execution of the annual training needs gap analysis plan for the organisation.
- Lead employee well-being programs and initiatives ensuring an engaged workforce. Record metrics and analyse employee survey data, devise action plans with management and ensure follow through to achieve desired outcomes.
Education & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or business related discipline.
- At least 2 years of HR Generalist experience communicating and implementing HR programs, policies, practices, processes and analytics in a regulated fast-paced environment.
- Experience communicating and influencing with management at all levels and a technically focused work force.
- Experience influencing business leaders with sound recommendations for improvement or change.
- Effective Communicator both written and orally, with a proven ability to deliver professional presentations. The accuracy of data maintenance, data analysis, data communication and presentation is essential.
- Ability to establish effective relationships at all levels essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced matrix organisation essential.
- High level of influencing skills required utilising problem-solving, critical thinking skills and methodologies to garner support.
- High level of personal motivation & initiative required working at times without all the desired information or direction.
- Results focused and time management skills essential
- Proactive knowledge sharing essential.
- Proven track record of working with integrity, fairness & being right-minded essential.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV, marked for the attention of Susan O’Meara Susan.OMeara@peglobal.net or 00353 21 4297900