Ballygarry House is a family owned luxury four star country house hotel in North County Kerry at the gateway to the Dingle Peninsula. Currently in the top ten hotels in Ireland on TripAdvisor, we are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate’s role will involve:
- Preparing, presenting and executing an Annual Marketing Plan, ensuring delivery to budget.
- Generating and securing new business for the Hotel, across the following departments of Accommodation, F&B, Events & Spa.
- Ensure brand compliance across all platforms, including advertising (print, digital, radio, television), branded stationery, signage, social media and branded merchandise.
- Design and implementation of online and offline marketing initiatives and activities to support the hotels revenue objectives and track return on investment.
- Planning the social media calendar for each quarter and executing the plan on a weekly basis.
- Constantly developing and innovating our online presence, including the Ballygarry House web-site, to ensure we continue as industry leaders.
- Work closely with the Revenue Manager to maximise all revenue streams.
- Leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Devising and executing hotel sales & marketing promotional campaigns through local & national media, evaluating & reporting on marketing campaigns ROI in conjunction with PR Agencies.
- Liaising with graphic designer to create promotional material including brochures, fliers, special offers, posters, tent cards etc. in line with brand standards.
- Managing PR agencies relationships, both locally and internationally and be the point of contact for all media requests, organisation of media stays and press trips.
Ideally the successful candidate must have:
- Solid understanding of Google AdWords (search/display/video)
- Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimisation) and SEM (search engine marketing)
- Working knowledge of Facebook Advertising
o Creating audiences
o Targeting custom audiences
o FB Pixels
- Understanding of social media channels, their differences and how we leverage each platform
- Understanding of Google Analytics / data analysis
- Experience in Photoshop/Canva
- CRM experience (customer-relationship manager) and email campaigns
- CMS experience (content management system)
- PMS knowledge (property manager system)
- Lead generation skills
- Brand Awareness knowledge
- Relevant third level Qualification.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)