Estimator required in the mid-west region to work on large construction projects.
Your new company
Estimator required in Clare by construction company that are working on various high-profile projects. They are an expanding company working within the Civil Engineering, Building and Conservation sectors.
Your role will involve:
- Providing priced Bills of Quantities
- Compiling job costs from base principles for labour, plant and materials
- Developing an estimate at the level of detail appropriate to size and complexity of the project
- Contributing to the identification and pricing of risks throughout the bid
- Technical and commercial appraisal of material and sub-contractor quotations
- Reviewing final costs against budget on scheme completion
- Interpreting and understanding technical, commercial and contractual requirements of tender documentation
You will need:
What you'll get in return
- A 3rd level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in an Estimating or an Estimating/Quantity Surveying role
Excellent opportunity to progress your career in the mid west region. Salary will be dependent on experience. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.