Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Payroll & Pension Analyst on a part-time basis.
Payroll & Pension Analyst
Part-time (20 hours per week)
- Complete all pension related administration tasks ensuring completeness and accuracy of process administration.
- Perform daily payroll operations and manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer-paid benefits
- Process accurate and timely monthly and year-end reporting for payroll-related transactions as required
- Load import files received from HR (All locations) and research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- Payroll processing for expatriate employees ( employees on Global Mobility programs)
- Liaising with Corporate HR and with Tax Advisers for expatriate employees
- Timely responses to employee and Management payroll queries.
- Monthly and Annual PAYE returns
- Support to other finance-related functions as required
Payroll qualification with IPASS Qualification desirable
Accounting Qualification desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.