This position will support the PGIM Real Estate Fund Operations team in the financial and non-financial reporting of real estate investments acquired within PGIM Real Estate’s Global portfolios. The PGIM Real Estate Fund Operations team is responsible for the oversight of the third-party fund administrator, which aggregates data and prepares many of the fund’s deliverables. The main responsibilities will be to review these deliverables and assist in the day to day operations of the funds.
- Reviewing deliverables and managing deadlines of the third-party fund administrator
- Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of:
- quarterly and annual financial statements;
- quarterly, annual and multi-year performance returns
- quarterly data submission to various industry organizations and consultants;
- property waterfall calculations (equity recs);
- client deliverables (client/consultant questionnaires and ahoc request);
- portfolio analytics deliverables (leasing and other real estate metrics);
- investor level reporting (client traces, exhibits, unit value calculations)
- Oversight of treasury activities:
- the timely execution of fund wires
- bank account openings
- cash monitoring and liquidity tracking
- Supporting the Asset Managers in on-going operational matters;
- Review of management fee calculations
- Review of Fund Level Returns
- Invoice management
- Address Internal and external audit requests
- Supporting data initiatives that help to improve data integrity
- Managing the workload of other accounting associates.
- Provide effective staff coaching, identify opportunities for staff development, and provide ongoing performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance required
- 3 years + experience in financial accounting including financial statement preparation and review; experience in the real estate investment management industry strongly preferred
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles as it relates to fair market value of real estate and fund accounting.
- Understanding of data validation and flow as it relates to accounting/operations deliverables and their down streams effect on other reporting systems/teams.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple processes within tight deadlines while responding to various requests from multiple parties
- Highly motivated with an innovative mindset and an ability to successfully lead and engage a team.
- Working knowledge of joint venture waterfalls and income calculations
- Experience calculating or reviewing asset management or incentive fee calculations
- Knowledge of and experience with REIT structures and taxation a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and partnering skills
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Annual Incentive Plan
- On-Site Free Gym
- On-Site Wellness Events
- Employee Discounts
- Free onsite car parking
'View our full list of benefits https://www.pramerica.ie/life-pramerica/'
Pramerica is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants’ gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveller community. Pramerica’s aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by Pramerica will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within Pramerica.
Pramerica has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.