LOCATION: RINGSEND WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT
Established in 1998, Celtic Anglian Water (CAW) is a subsidiary company of the UK’s Anglian Water Group. Headquartered in Dublin, CAW employs over 90 people at various offices and treatment plants in Ireland and the UK.
Regarded as one of Ireland’s largest water service operators, our mission is to reliably supply wholesome and clean drinking water at the customer’s tap, treat wastewater to the highest EU standards to safeguard public health, and protect our environment. Innovation, efficiency, and reliability underpin all of our business activities but so also does our awareness of the need to recover and reuse resources and our commitment to ensure that our operations activities should be environmentally sustainable, including the production of Biofert®, an organic nutrient-rich agricultural fertiliser, much loved by farmers. Our hands-on expertise extends from Advanced Digestion, CHP & Energy Management, Facility Services, Utility Management, Water Metering Services, Asset Maintenance to MEICA Design & Construction.
CAW consistently delivers cost-effective, Operations & Maintenance solutions to Water Utility and Industrial clients, through our innovative Lean 6-sigma approach and accredited integrated management systems. We competitively tender for O&M and Design, Build & Operate contracts in the municipal & industrial sectors in Ireland and the UK.
Do you want to take an exciting and varied role using industry-leading technology at a place that values team-working, collaboration and looks after its people?
Being a successful water recycling company doesn't come easy! We focus on looking after you, making sure that we reward and recognise you for all of your great work, while working in a close-knit team. This includes support for any further studies to ensure you are successful in your role.
As well as a competitive salary, you will be included in our Defined Contribution pension scheme upon successful completion of your probation period. This scheme includes serious illness/disability income protection and death in service benefits. You will have 23 days annual leave (plus all the Irish bank holidays).
We also provide onsite health advice and support that goes way beyond your working life, including:
· Annual health check-ups including cholesterol and blood pressure monitoring
· Regular Bowel cancer screening
· Diabetes screening
· Promotion of, and inclusion of all staff in mental health initiatives is our priority
· Working as part of a Mechanical Team and supervising contractors for maintenance, repairs and installations
· Carry out preventative maintenance work on plant
· Maintain Engineering area in terms of good house keeping
· Contribute on identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects
· Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures
· Troubleshoot equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and to investigate repairs.
· Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
· Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
· Support Engineering and Production personnel on continuous improvements and monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements
· Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem solving techniques
· Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
· Good communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
· Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
· Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team and/or on own initiative;
· Strong technical capability with attention to detail;
· Expertise and knowledge of a WWTP
Applications for the position should be forwarded by email.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent