GlobeTech is an IT service business delivering first class market focused teams to companies expanding their existing operations or entering new markets. GlobeTech manages the complete project from defining the requirements, sourcing the resources and building the team either as an onsite or outsourced operation with excellence built into all aspects of what we do.
A key member of the Quality team, reporting to the Quality Manager, the Compliance Lead will be responsible for the management of all of the Quality auditing process to ensure the quality of the product leaving the factory meets the highest quality standard and complies with all regulatory requirements. Track and follow-up on all Audit fails and ensure root cause and corrective actions are driven through the Core Team. The ideal candidate will have good technical and management skills with a good all round understanding of Quality and Production. Experience in managing people and be able to promote Quality awareness across the Cork FATP process. This is a 6 month role with possibility for extension.
Key Objectives of Role
- Have overall ownership for the Compliance Audit Activity
- To drive and lead the compliance team and to ensure root cause and corrective actions are been driven for all compliance fails (CQA, Sound Booth, IPQC, RRT, TAA)
- Promote Quality excellence within Cork FATP process
- Key interface with the Cork Technical & Engineering resources for Cork FATP
KPI’s Measured Against
- CQA DPPM
- Compliance Audit Schedule – Target % achieved
- CQA Sampling Rates are met
- Timely closure on all RCA’s pertaining to compliance audits
- Managing the Compliance Team and ensuring the day to day auditing and product sampling processes are followed and sample rates are met.
- Responsible for the management of the Quality Compliance Technicians
- Provides technical guidance to Quality Compliance
- Agree objectives, generate training plans, coach team members, carry out performance appraisals and deal with performance related issues.
- Influence and motivate the Quality Audit team in the attainment of KPIs
- Working with the Production Supervisors and Technical teams promote a high quality culture across the Core Team
- Responsible for providing feedback on quality audit (Compliance) issues and ensuring root cause and corrective actions are driven through the Core Team.
- Look for and implement opportunities for improvement, in the auditing processes for the betterment of the out going quality of the product.
- Support the Technical Lead in problem solving and resolution efforts for all Quality related issues.
- Develop a strong network with all engineering teams. Be capable of influencing and leveraging all resources for the benefit of all KPI’s.
- Monitor of Field failures and to drive improvement back into the FAT
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Experience in a Supervisory role required.
- Qualification in a technical or engineering discipline.
- Experience in Product and Process Validation, including FMEA, DOE, Test Method Validation, sampling plan analysis, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes
- Able to leverage and motivate cross-functional resources
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills.
- High Self-Motivation.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong aptitude for Problem Solving.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business if necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and upward potential if you would like it. GlobeTech is an equal opportunity employer.
- On-site parking
- Free or subsidised travel
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee discounts
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
Reference ID: 2020-2632
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- technical/engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- compliance: 1 year (Required)
- high volume manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- management/team lead: 1 year (Preferred)