Post a job
Deputy Store Manager - North Dublin
- Support the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of your store.
- Target driven approach to KPI’s
- Manage, motivate and develop the store team.
- Maintain excellent shop floor presentation.
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Lead by example.
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service.
- You have completed your leaving certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a fast paced environment
- Full driving licence
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to motivate and support the development of the whole store team
- The flexibility to work varying shift patterns
- Strong interest in developing a career in retail
- €40,000 rising to €47,000 within 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company pension after 1 year
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and progression to Store Manager level (and beyond!)
Information about the advertiser