Your Job Purpose
As a Lead Mechanical Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the pharmaceuticals sector. This job is based in a global facility in Swords, Dublin.
We require a Mechanical Technician to join our team based at a Biotech client site in in North Dublin. You will join the LotusWorks Engineering team with like-minded experts alongside a LotusWorks Calibration team based on the same site. The facility is state of the art and provides the opportunity to work on new equipment and world class processes.
Joining us means you will be responsible for the execution of both Preventative (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (PM) within a highly regulated environment. The maintenance activities take place on systems including, but not limited to, production vessels and associated pipework, Clean steam Generators, WFI Systems, CIP systems, Boilers, Chillers, Softeners, Compressed air, Cold storage, HVAC equipment etc.
Your Job Responsibilities
As Lead Mechanical Technician your job responsibilities will include:
· Monitor, Operate and maintain HVAC, HVAC hot water, humidification, Plant steam, Soft water, compressed air, chillers and cooling towers generation and distribution systems
· Ensure all systems operates as per design criteria
· Identifying, liaising with, and, where appropriate, co-ordination of third party contractors and suppliers on site.
· Liaising with site projects team as clients engineering representative.
· Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
· Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills
· Must have a working knowledge in the operations and maintenance of utilities systems
· An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· GMP experience is a must
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
For more information on this Lead Mechanical Technician job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference ID: LW ML D (S)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent