Barden are delighted to be partnering with a large Multinational to identify a Finance Project Manager, initially on a 12 month basis. I’m looking to speak with Finance professionals who also possess project management experience and qualifications. The business is taking on a large system implementation and require a focused, driven individual to play a key role on the delivery of this project.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The role requires a strong ability to plan a project including tactical details
- to achieve strategic objectives.
- Coordinate all phases of the project, from scoping and design phase through to aftercare support.
- Ensure the project meets agreed milestones within scope and budget.
- Responsible for managing internal and external resources.
- Manage the relationship between the Global Finance team, IT and project teams.
- Create and maintain documentation that will enable a seamless project implementation
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Finance / Accounting qualifications & experience preferred
- Project management qualifications a distinct advantage
- Top class communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with global business partners
- Excellent negotiation skills in addition to the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.