Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Media City Manchester / Dublin Airport Central reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Analyst Executive provides insights to our Commercial teams in Cereal, Wholesome Snacks and Salty Snacks through the integration of multiple data sources across the region. These key insights are delivered through compelling storytelling, influencing our strategy and driving action that will drive brand growth and innovation for the future.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Conducting bespoke/issue-led analysis to identify insights for the European Commercial teams to understand current business performance as well as identifying and quantifying growth opportunities for our brands and categories across multiple markets.
Presenting these insights to the Commercial teams through compelling story telling and making recommendations to influence our future strategies for brand and innovation.
Supporting the management of our key external data suppliers to ensure that quality/value is high and project timelines are met.
Integrating multiple data sources (e.g. IRI, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, Europanel,GfK) to deliver high quality and depth of insight on our consumer/shopper base and consumer trends for specific business questions.
Working as part of cross-functional teams on various projects to represent the shopper and consumer trends and using this insight to make recommendations to influence project direction and success.
- Providing competitor intelligence and analysis for competitive advantage across our categories and markets.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Educated to degree level in business, analytics, math, marketing or similar degree.
- Experience in FMCG company in analytics, insights or category management orientated roles.
Specific experience required in analysis of FMCG markets using retailer and/or consumer panel databases e.g. Nielsen, Kantar, IRI, Gfk etc. requiring a thorough understanding of consumer, shopper and retail metrics and how to apply them in an FMCG context.
- Highly numerate with excellent technical skills required to be able to become expert in a variety of agency software tools (e.g. Nielsen Answers, IRI Plus Suite, Powerview, Worldpanel Online etc.). Excel expertise is critical.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage and interpret complex data sources across multiple markets and categories is required.
- Highly analytical individual with a passion to analyse data and transform findings into insights and communicate these in a compelling way to drive action within the business.
- Ability to build and work in cross functional teams to drive business impact and work with key commercial stakeholders.
- Fluent in English
Job Function Insights and Analytics
Primary Location Ireland-Republic of Ireland-Dublin
Job Type Professional
Closing Date Jun 27, 2020, 5:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance No