Immediate requirement for a Health and Safety Officer based in the South Dublin region.
- Implement and manage a safety management system on site.
- Risk assess work areas, develop Method Statements.
- Arrange & manage contractor safety meetings, prepare agendas, issue minutes.
- Screen contractors, their paperwork including training records, method statements and so on
- Deliver tool box talks, safety inductions and provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents.
- Diploma in Health & Safety or equivalent.
- 5+ years Health and Safety experience within the Construction Industry, experience working on Data Centers would be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time