To produce bouquets, plants and other floral products using raw materials in accordance with the customer specifications and pack product with great care to protect product quality and minimize damage and waste. Adhering to company requirements regarding efficiency, structure and the policies defined in the Company handbook. In this job you'll need to work well in a team. You'll also need the ability to concentrate, stand and safely lift over long periods and have a great attention to details.
Responsibilities and Skills
1. Preparing and feeding working station with raw material and consumables ready for efficient production process;
2. Counting required number of flowers, foliage, plants and/or decorative products in to the floral bouquets and/or arrangements to required customer specification;
3. Noticing products quality deviations, equipment faults and informing the Line Leader immediately;
4. Grading product through when necessary to meet customer quality requirements;
5. Packing, sleeving and/or wrapping products to customer specification and in a timely manner;
6. Labeling products ensuring the correct specifications are adhered to;
7. Putting floral bouquets on the conveyor line according to the required production speed;
8. Effective handling of products, equipment and tools provided to prevent the damage during the production process;
9. Keeping production area well organized and tidy at all the times of production;
10. Seeking improvements at all the times;
11. Supporting and assisting in other production areas as required;
12. Comply with Company rules and regulations at all the times;
13. Observe Company Health & Safety rules at all the times;
14. Able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, weekends before and after schedule as needed.
1. Varieties flowers, novelties and foliage;
2. Procedures and work methods;
3. Level English: Basic/Intermediate;
4. Policies detailed within Company handbook;
5. Customer’s specifications and quality requirements.
Salary Scale: 10.10€ per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent