We're looking for an experienced Senior Receptionist to join our team! If you're someone with a bubbly personality and consider yourself a ‘people person,’ this is the right job for you.
You will be responsible for providing guests with advice on hotel services, facilities and offers, ensuring a high standard of customer service is offered at all times and accurately creating and maintaining reservations.
- Take responsibility for the day to day running of the Reception as per department standards and procedures, ensuring all inquiries are answered promptly and professionally.
- Ensure a high standard of customer care at all times.
- Greet all guests and members professionally.
- Take responsibility for bookings and ensure that the billing for each guest is carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date on promotional offers
- Maintain cleanliness and a high standard of presentation of the desk/reception area.
- Any other duties as may be required by from time to time.
- >1 year(s) experience as a hotel receptionist in a busy 3 or 4 star hotel
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages to a good standard.
- Demonstrable customer service skills and the desire to go the extra mile to ensure guests have a memorable, high quality experience.
- An excellent team worker who is reliable and demonstrates good timekeeping
- Excellent communication skills to ensure effective working relationships within and across departments.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge and experience with HotSoft a distinct advantage
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)