Excellent opportunity for a Method Development & Validation (MDV) Manager to join a growing pharmaceutical organisation in Waterford. The MDV Manager will be responsible for managing client requirements and leading, motivating and developing a team.
What you will be responsible for: (full job description on request)
- Co-ordinating and managing the section so that the quality of the work meets the requirements of the organisation and the client.
- Motivate and lead the team through staff training and development.
- Control and monitor budget and department spending.
- Managing client project planning, set up and resources.
- Ensure equipment and systems calibration/qualification schedules are adhered to.
What you will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a GMP lab.
- 2 + years experience at management level.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry or equivalent.
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Further education assistance
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.