Post a job
€70k - €90k
08 Apr 2020
Finance Manager €75k - Multinational - Dublin
Reporting to the head of Financial Control, the Finance Manager will oversee a team based internationally and be responsible for the full reporting activities of a number of Irish entities.
- To prepare the management accounts under US GAAP for reporting
- To review all accounts in the P&L and Balance Sheet for accuracy
- Overview the work of the AP, AR and General Accounting staff
- Point of contact for any issues in relation to AR, AP and General Accounting
- To produce statutory accounts under FRS102 and to manage interim and year-end statutory audits
- To work with the tax consultants to ensure Corporation tax compliance filings
- To produce company secretarial submissions (BOP forms, Repak, etc.)
Experience & Qualifications
- Professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- People management skills and strong leadership potential
- The ideal candidate will be Big 4 trained with 2-5 years post qualification experience working in industry.
- Knowledge of FRS102 and US GAAP is a distinct advantage.
- Strong IT skill set, with ability to analyse large data files and use SAP and Hyperion systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Information about the advertiser