Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Corporate Loans Support Team supports Wells Fargo Lines of Business in deal administration and agency for all standard market lending products (bi-lateral and syndicated) including revolving credit facilities, term loans, trade and other related facilities within the Loan IQ system.
The Loan Agency Administrator role involves providing this support through daily processing of drawdowns, rollovers, repayments, prepayments, rate fixings and all aspects of the loan processing area. The Loan Agency Administrator will work closely with the main support functions, including Risk, Finance, the Lines of Business and Treasury throughout the various stages of the deal lifecycle.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Daily processing of drawdown, rollover, repayment, prepayment, rate fixing and all aspects of the loan processing area relating to Agency, bi-lateral, and any other related facilities within LoanIQ system
- Claiming and collection of principal, interest and fees relating to the above products.
- Reviewing and clearing of control report exceptions
- Reviewing procedures on a regular basis
- Provide solutions to operational problems and suggest improvement to the workflow
- Process self-audits on a quarterly basis
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Participate in Corporate Loan related projects
- A proven track record in Loan Agency administration
- Knowledge of Trade products and processing advantageous
- Knowledge of Loan IQ beneficial
- Customer-orientated in approach with strong communication skills and initiative
- Control mind-set who uses experience and initiative to proactively risk manage the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Teamwork, organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Proactive and self-motivated, eye for detail
- Proficient in the use of MS office including word and excel
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.