Exyte is a global leader in the design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. With a history of more than 100 years, the company has developed a unique expertise in controlled and regulated environments. Exyte has a truly global footprint, serving the most technically demanding clients in markets such as semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. The company offers a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions – delivered to the highest quality and safety standards. Solving the most complex challenges, Exyte forges trusted, long-lasting relationships with its clients. In 2018, Exyte generated sales of EUR 3.5 billion with over 5,600 highly experienced and motivated employees. The company is ideally positioned to further strengthen its market leadership with its broad industry insight and its exceptional talents. www.exyte.net
Design Lead Mechanical & Eletrical
As a senior member of the design team the primary purpose of this post is to guide and direct the Project design team to achieve the project’s overall objectives. They are responsible for ensuring that designs are carried out to the highest possible technical standard using the most commercially effective solution making sure that Health and Safety legislation is followed with respect to the design process and to maintain production efficiency within the project design team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The post holder should ideally have at least a Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline together with at least 10 years post-qualification experience involving multi-disciplinary designs; higher national qualification (HNC, HND) may be acceptable with suitable professional experience. Should also have sound organisational, team management, communication, inter-personal and Customer Care skills.
- Experience of Quality systems to BS EN ISO 9001
- Professional membership at any grade, ideally working towards CEng
- Have experience in the high technology or industrial sector of mechanical systems. For example:
- Thermal processes
- Energy form Waste Plants
- Semiconductor manufacture
- Life Sciences
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits allow for growth and career development with Exyte Group.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Exyte Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.